Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Can't wait...

Smootharc - is that Smoothie's Sugarmix made by you, or what?
    Are you truly famous with RSMag?
    Can you tell I am a very literal and - well, gullible - person ...

I look forward to your offering - I see you as an ally - no time to proof-listen.

Skiladi, we'll try your suggestions once we have access to the much anticipated satellite
    connection ...

Today, we got clocks in the Gate House and I can retire my miniscule Staples $9 special!!
    And, I took my first turns of the season - forced into a meeting in Allyn's late day - and it was great
    on the groomers I rode! I heard the same great reviews of ME groomed terrain today.

See everyone soon...

Re: Can't wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Mtnlady
    Smootharc - is that Smoothie's Sugarmix made by you, or what?
    Are you truly famous with RSMag?
    Can you tell I am a very literal and - well, gullible - person ...
    Smoothie is, unfortunately, only truly famous inside smoothie's head....but I keep trying. It is indeed my mix, though, culled from my embarrasingly large CD collection (began c. 1987). One of the (few) friends I have calls me her sonic curator....and eagerly waits by her mailbox for my latest offerings. My college roommate tries to outspin me....but he was always playing for 2nd place when I was in the room (at least that's how I think I remember it.....but mental fuzzies abound in my gray matter).

Literal and gullible is good....and just FYI I'm seeking investors for a heli-ski operation in Nebraska. Stone cold lock on 100% returns !

I'd love to get in on that heli skiing deal. Nebraska is wide open for ski business opportunities! Not sure we should be discussing it here, as the Sugarbush army is liable to come after us to prevent the competition.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

In the summer you can use the Heilos to crop dust Maybe even charter them further west to fight forest fires
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

A motley but distinguished group of....

....partners it is, then ! Please wire 10 mil each to my Swiss account. My friend Ursul oversees all monetary aspects of Smoothie, Inc.

P.S.

Does anybody know how to fly a 1941 Sikorski S-2 ?

S-2 circa 1910...I think it I can get it cheep
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."