Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I've been thru with the plow truck. Gota love that big yellow bumper on the front.

SRO your truck is bigger than fullsize.

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy
    I've been thru with the plow truck. Gota love that big yellow bumper on the front.

SRO your truck is bigger than fullsize.
    Hey Plow, was thinking about you.....hopefully you finally got everyone buffed out. Was that you plowing Mad Mountain Tavern last Sat about 12:30ish?
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

That was me. They were all buffed out until yesterday morning. Toasted the sander 50 ft into the first account.

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy
    That was me. They were all buffed out until yesterday morning. Toasted the sander 50 ft into the first account.
    Dang...that sucks...my brother-in-law back in Maine has barely seen a flake so far this season, he has 6 trucks all lined up pretty in his yard, 3 with sanders, maybe he could lend you one... Nothing slicks up a driveway or parking lot like alittle rain on top of some hardpack.

I thought about stopping to say hello but you looked kinda busy.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    In case anyone doesn't know.....the Jitney is the Vermont version of a parking lot shuttle. A pick-up with a trailer that's like a wagon with bench seats. I used it both days from 22-acre to Gatehouse and back. If your in either D or E lots definately worth using.
    The first time I heard the term Jitney I was in Mexico (and not Mexico,Maine). ; }

Sorry, that was me in the SUV from RI. It's a big banana yellow Hummer with Hello Kitty stickers all over it. Personalized Plate reads " Me 1ST" Anyway, sure I was going the wrong way, but I was Backing up the whole time. I thought that was cool. Besides, I was too busy sipping on my latte to be considerate. Just a crazy flat lander form beyond the valley. It won't happen again.

Weren't you also....

Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    Sorry, that was me in the SUV from RI. It's a big banana yellow Hummer with Hello Kitty stickers all over it. Personalized Plate reads " Me 1ST" Anyway, sure I was going the wrong way, but I was Backing up the whole time. I thought that was cool. Besides, I was too busy sipping on my latte to be considerate. Just a crazy flat lander form beyond the valley. It won't happen again.
    ...on yakking your cell phone ? If not, you should have been.....

I think the parking works very well. I heard the lower lots worked exceptionally well also. But I also arrive early enough to get great parking spots. The only really issue with the asphalt is water shed and icing. I noticed leaving one day, that melt sheeting down the lot was beginning to freeze. Fortunetly, nobody in my group fell.

Re: Weren't you also....

Quote Originally Posted by smootharc
    Quote Originally Posted by Yard Sale
    ...on yakking your cell phone ? If not, you should have been.....
    Would this guy also be wearing his ski boots while he was driving?
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

You mean ya can't drive in Tele-Boots?
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Somebody ran over my foot...like it was sticking out or something.
    Mondo 44.5