Thread: Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom

So, how was the T2B experience at Mt Ellen today? Must have been a nice change over the downloading.

I think for next summer Win should look into raising the elevation of both mtns by a couple thousand feet. Theres simply more snow up there then down here.

It sure beats the you-know-what out of downloading. The man-made snow quality was surprisingly great. There were a few sketchy spots, especially on Straight Shot, but all-in-all it was fantastic.

I downloaded. Imagine my chagrin when I saw skiers below me. Talk about feeling like a Gaper! I wanted to hold my leg up and pretend I was injured...

Re: Top2Bottom

Quote Originally Posted by random_ski_guy
    So, how was the T2B experience at Mt Ellen today? Must have been a nice change over the downloading.

I think for next summer Win should look into raising the elevation of both mtns by a couple thousand feet. Theres simply more snow up there then down here.
    It's the first time I ever described Straightshot as "challenging" It was actually FUN!