Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LP/ME pics 12/4

LP/ME pics 12/4

Went out this morning and took a few pics. Nice to see the trails white again.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Great Pics

Thank you for that.

gorgeous.

Great shots, but I think instead of wandering around the country taking pix, you should be shovelling snow on those trails so we can ski them!
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

As the French would say....

.....je dreoooul.

Thanks for the updated pics. Was there on Saturday and the change is remarkable

Pics from 12/4 @ 2:30PM

Great pics, SRO! Below are a few more (notice the natural snow falling!!!). Click Here for a video of the snowmaking at the base of ME (with a bit of holiday music in the background). The file is in .wmv format (Windows Media Video).

And look... you can't see the summit because it's snowing so hard!

Great job man, your doing a beter job than Sugarbush's Marketing Team, keeping us informed They should give you a Job, Seriously. I seriously had NO IDEA they were blowing snow at the bottom, and I am a mile away! Now what about the people 500 miles away who are reading all this

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_451
    Great job man, your doing a beter job keeping us informed than Sugarbushs Marketing Team, Mabey they should give you a job.
    Consider me a well-informed unofficial volunteer!

Update 12/4 @ 4:45

Still blowing on upper mountain at 4:45, and still some flurries falling on the summit.

BushMogulMaster, will you be getting out on the mtn tomorrow? I gather you work at GMRS (?). How much time do you get to spend on hill each day?

Thanks for your good work.

Quote Originally Posted by random_ski_guy
    I gather you work at GMRS (?).
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by random_ski_guy
    BushMogulMaster, will you be getting out on the mtn tomorrow? How much time do you get to spend on hill each day?
    I'll be out for about an hour tomorrow between 2 and 3:00. I try to get out as much as possible. Usually 2 hours each day mid-week, and 5-8 hours each day on the weekends.

You're keeping your identity on the DL, huh MogulMaster?
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    You're keeping your identity on the DL, huh MogulMaster?
    Keeps it more interesting