So Who is skiing Sunday?

Proivided a sunday opening, I am guessing at least some of us will be out there, anybody planning to rip up the slopes(correction-the slope) at Glen Ellen on Sunday?

I know I will be there.

Re: So Who is skiing Sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_451
    Proivided a sunday opening, I am guessing at least some of us will be out there, anybody planning to rip up the slopes(correction-the slope) at Glen Ellen on Sunday?

I know I will be there.
    Glen Ellen!..you must as old as I am
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Sugarbush bought it just before I was born, but I just think the name makes more sense than North, and has a nice ring to it.

Afterall Glen Ellen is the place to be

Lets just pray that MRG doesn't become Sugarbush West

Actually calling it North is passe' as well, officially Mt Ellen but between you and me I still call it North too. The owner at the time, Roy Cohen had major shortcomings but buying Glen Ellen was perhaps his biggest success.
    Sugarbusher since 1970

North is nice and short, easy to say when your face is frozen

Now that they are back to Sugargbush, and Mt Ellen, it is less confusing for weekenders etc..., Calling it Mt Ellen is a good comprimise.

The first brochure announcing the purchase is kind of funny, as all of a sudden Sugarbush is acknowledging the fact that Glen Ellen even existed, and that all of a sudden Sugarbush Valley had all this new terrain that was allwayse there......

I've always known them as South and North, but I'm 16 so who knows...

Ah, the fantasies of one big hill... we had a topic on it not that long ago... I for one want to develop the Mt. Abe Basin, Slide Brook and Big Basin... it would be The Vail of the East... even K-mart couldn't beat that...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

to answer your question

I hope to get at least a few runs in!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_451
    North is nice and short, easy to say when your face is frozen

Now that they are back to Sugargbush, and Mt Ellen, it is less confusing for weekenders etc..., Calling it Mt Ellen is a good comprimise.

The first brochure announcing the purchase is kind of funny, as all of a sudden Sugarbush is acknowledging the fact that Glen Ellen even existed, and that all of a sudden Sugarbush Valley had all this new terrain that was allwayse there......
    Ahhhh.....Sugarbush Valley, Sugarbush Chamber of Commerce, now your talking about a major can of worms originating from back then. Hard to believe but they finally took off the Sugarbush Valley sign on the highway signs just a couple of years ago. Apparently VDOT moves alittle slowly

noski..was it two years ago you were last working for the Sugarbush Chamber of Commerce. Amazing what $50,000 will buy you back then in the Roy Cohen days?

sorry for the hijack
    Sugarbusher since 1970

Say it ain't so Strat

Quote Originally Posted by Strat

Ah, the fantasies of one big hill... we had a topic on it not that long ago... I for one want to develop the Mt. Abe Basin, Slide Brook and Big Basin... it would be The Vail of the East... even K-mart couldn't beat that...
    I'm looking for one pass for the entire Lincoln Gap to App Gap terrain (ala Alta/Snowbird), but develop it? No way, Jose.

We actually have that...sort of.. if your willing to do a ski and stay package. If there are 2,4,6,8 people in your group it's actually a very sweet deal. Check www.madrivervalley.com click on the "ski the valley" banner.

now back to "who's skiing on Sunday"?
    Sugarbusher since 1970