Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lostone, Still would rather not bash establishments in the valley by naming in a public forum. Bad food will always be found out. It is just my opinion. My taste, I am sure, differs from others. Would rather give suggestions on finding a better slice of pizza. Again, wish the mountain would do take-out during the evening hours. Wish Flatbreads would do take-out as well.

thanks for the review on the pizza at the lodge. I will try it the next time I am in there.

If anyone get sued for bashing, give me a call. I have a great lawyer.

I hear you on not wanting to bash any establishment in an open forum, but my thoughts are this is a review thread, and the more honest reviews we get, the more useful it would be.

Still I respect your not wanting to put up a negative review, and should you see the SkiMRV van following you around, you don't have to worry about a bunch of guys jumping out and trying to beat the info out of you.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by walks
    Would rather give suggestions on finding a better slice of pizza. Again, wish the mountain would do take-out during the evening hours. Wish Flatbreads would do take-out as well.

thanks for the review on the pizza at the lodge. I will try it the next time I am in there.

If anyone get sued for bashing, give me a call. I have a great lawyer.
    Since getting take out at Gatehouse or Flatbread will probably never happen I have an alternative for ya. The Warren House does a great pie and even delivers to LP area. I have never had one but I asked around today and they all gave it a big thumbs up. I was also told that if the WH is not busy you can order other entrees and they will deliver those too. If you or anyone else does partake be sure to let us know how it was.

Lostone...you live right around the corner...what say you? Ever had a pizza at the Warren House?
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I haven't tried them, but they left a flyer in the entrance of my building. It not only talks pizza, lasagna for not only take out, but delivery to the mountain. It says Fridays, Saturdays and Holiday weeks.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    Somebody's got to take a stand on eggplant! And I'd rather stand on it than eat it!

Uh... But you didn't tell us where that place was, or what it's name is.

Sounds like...
    I had an awesome eggplant with chevre at Timbers. Yumma.

What time does the CR Pub close? Is there a bar in Timbers?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    According to the bartender the CR pub closes when the last person leaves.

Yes, Timbers does have a bar.

Quote Originally Posted by bill-now
    According to the bartender the CR pub closes when the last person leaves.

Yes, Timbers does have a bar.
    Just curious. Hope to be up there around 9 pm and would like to stop in for a beer if they're still open.

I think CR will be closed by 9pm.
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Quote Originally Posted by freeheel_skier
    That's what I would expect. So, what's everybody's recommendation for a place in town for a "post-long drive unwind beer"?

Quote Originally Posted by freeheel_skier
    That's what I would expect. So, what's everybody's recommendation for a place in town for a "post-long drive unwind beer"?
    I just called the CP and they will not be but the bar in Timbers should be. Maybe the Hyde-Away?
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I go for the Purple Moon.

Wait a second, you guys are forgetting the premier late night post-drive booze stop. Of course I could only be referring to D's Doghouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    Wait a second, you guys are forgetting the premier late night post-drive booze stop. Of course I could only be referring to D's Doghouse.
    ah geeze.... sounds like you have been in the 'doghouse' more than once.....
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce