Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Gotta go over and reboot, but have to wait until Sugarmountain Massage is open. I will try again today. (thanks!)

Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Summer 2007 Location Confirmed

The summer 2007 Webcam location has been negotiated and is HOT! Tentative reveal on June 21.... You will like this one. Hints:
    Easily recognizeable location- but unexpected
    You will see people you know, often
    You will see weather.
    You will see real action....

I'm thinking... Farmer's Market?
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Good.

I went to look at it the other day. It was really cloudy up here, and I wanted to see if it was a little better in the valley. I didn't see the camera.

Still not working as of tonight.

As for the new location, I'm pretty sure that if we can see weather, it will be outside.

But it will be nice to see summer action.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Strat
    I'm thinking... Farmer's Market?
    No, but we did explore the Bisbee Hardware silo option. You are right that it is on the Valley floor. One week to launch.....

Hmmm..... that's a good guess....Soon....

So, where is she? Got thrown to the back burner because of the 4th (which was wonderful by the way)...?
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

I am hopeful it will be up and running before I return from vacation on 7/23, you all keep the peace while I am gone, ok?

NOOOO!!! You can't leave us!

Uh... I mean, have a good vacation. Remember to bring us back gifts.

Not much to bring back from tent camping, except maybe poison ivy..... Probable cam install 4pm today- if not too stormy. It's that close though. You guys will get to see it before me!

After tent camping in 6 inches of rain in the NEK, we came home to dry out before heading back out Monday. Didya notice the webcam yet? www.madrivervalley.com

I kept telling myself that I should check on it, but myself always had something else to do.

So this site has a ton more action than any of the ones since the Sugarbush cam. Not quite as good at showing the weather, but I can see that it appears sunny down there, although it isn't, up here.

Really interesting, I just saw a pickup truck pull in, there. It left here almost an hour ago. He must have taken the long way down! How do I know it was the same? The stuff in the back of the truck.

Can we expect the Mountain/Cow cam again or some other aspect of the mountains? I like the Warren Store and all, but some mountainscape would be nice for the foliage as well as the winter. Not to mention, a base cam would also be nice.

http://www.madriverweather.com:8888/view/index.shtml

Here is the link to Norm's Cam (aka CowCam). Not sure what we are doing this year, but I suspect it will stay where it is- it cost us a bit to make it happen..... I will see about putting the CowCam link on the webcam page like we did last year.