Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Fourwide
    Maybe it's the risk of that day-glo orange suit you mentioned? Perhaps administration could respond? Another option--how about at the top of Summit, Northridge or GMX? Really not that big a deal, but that street cam is just lame.
    That's entitrely possible, if not downright likely. Be that as it may, SV should overcome the horror of the day-glo orange and do the right thing.

Just say no... to day-glo.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

So its 5:02pm and the view remains the same, that hectic mad river valley airport. Isn't this location, providing a real time view of the runway, a homeland security violation anyway......

y'eah y'eah, I know. Playing under the eves in the rain is NOT an option. As soon as VickeryHill and I can coordinate our schedule on a non r*in day we will be moving it. The location takes a bit of drilling and wiring and computer work since it is a new location, so it may be down for a few days once we leave the airport....
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by Fourwide
    Maybe it's the risk of that day-glo orange suit you mentioned? Perhaps administration could respond? Another option--how about at the top of Summit, Northridge or GMX? Really not that big a deal, but that street cam is just lame.
    Above-base cams have always seemed like nice options but it appears the bush has never been too keen on wiring internet at the upper elevations... I think thoughts about this came up a while ago, maybe in the Sugarbush thread on Alpinezone, after the abandoning of the dead RSN forums... ahh it's been a while...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

This would be a streach but on top of the silo dome(maintainence might be a pain in the arse)???? How about on the timbers cupola?
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

either one of those locations would be a serious score for the virtual ski community.

Sure is a nice day to move the camera......... to the Plan B location.

Being as we didn't know either the plan A or B positions.. Why not say that you got the A position, and call it a total victory?

It says it is "on the move", but you forgot to set up the tracking system.

i'm so dissappointed with plan B

back to the limited view of rte 100 i see, no mtns, no trails, no nothing.

I know. But we had to work with what we could. I suggest using the MRG series of webcams for your on- mountain pics. At least you can see the weather, snowbanks, and what color shoes I am wearing on any given day.....
    I am sure the thread about 'hidden webcam in the girls shower' will disappear before long. Hope so, 'cause I can't compete with that!

That one is gone.

As for this one, I've been thinking. (And, yes, it did hurt.) I think it would solve some confusion if I move this thread to the Valey room? People see it here and expect it to be at, or showing Sugarbush.

Make it so, Number One.

Moved

Is it my computer or is the chamber cam really not working?