Sugarbush Settles Lawsuit with Mother Nature

http://news.alpinezone.com/9628/

I'm glad they got that settled!

I know it's not nice to fool Mother Nature. (I learned that from the margerine commercials. ) (I get almost all my education from TV. ) )

I can't help but think it might not be that good to sue her.

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I've heard through the grapevine that the 300 inches of Champlain powder won't come until after 72 inches of good heavy base building snow. However, the BIG pay-off doesn't come until next season. At least according to The Cycle.
    Now let's see if the B***h holds up her end of the bargain.
    "It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others."

I was looking for another thread, and came across this:

Think it might be a good time for someone to send Ma Nature a letter of apology? With a note saying how we're really trying to help her, with Bio-diesel, and such? Maybe a nice card? Flowers?

I know... It was just a little joke, but... Maybe we want to get on the safe side, just in case?
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Seems, like Mother Nature might be in contempt of court, if she doesnt start paying up real soon.