good place to advertise 1bdrm apt?

Does anyone know a good place to advertise an apt 1 m. from North? Don't want to use forum, but asking where ( besides Valley Reporter, which it is in) Thanks, Snow flies in 4 mos.!

Do you have one to rent or are you looking for one to rent? S_R_O is looking for a 1-2br place to live in the valley. PM him if it matches up.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Thanks noski....heading to Vermont in a few hours. I will be offline for a few days. JWT...PM me with the details if you like. I own a place in the valley but is rented longterm. Although, unbelieveably I got a call from one of my neighbors last night who told me she heard my renter was moving out, she had no idea I was returning, for good, to the valley. Weird! So maybe I can get my place back. I am lucky in that I can stay with my friends in Chelsea as long as I need to. This is definately going to be \\"another strange trip\\" in the game of life.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Wow! That is some strange timing! And, if true, how nice it is for you!

As for the original post, others may chime in, but as one of the mods, I have no objection to you posting it here and on the Valley section, as an occassional thing. It helps us be a community resource, which I like the idea of. We don't want it to become a commercial site, but I take it more like putting a note up on one of the boards in the stores or post office.

And I think putting up those notices is a good thing, as well as running an ad in the Distorter.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

JWT and I have been PM'ing. Not sure if it will work for me but it sounds like a great place and reasonable rent. PM him if you know anyone looking.

Must unplug computer, pack in box, drive to the homeland.

Lostone..I hear what your saying but if it's a personal thing rather than a commercial thing, like a real estate company that has a bunch of rentals, I hope that would be allowed.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

Quote Originally Posted by SRO
    Lostone..I hear what your saying but if it's a personal thing rather than a commercial thing, like a real estate company that has a bunch of rentals, I hope that would be allowed.
    That is my thought, also.

I've seen boards used for ski house ads and feel that to be ok. But for a business, there are more proper places for that.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.