Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by \"noski\"
    Shoot! There goes the 3pm BBQ and swim at your house on the 4th.... Sorry we scared you away. Where do you keep the lighter fluid?
    Yeah, I know....Bill wasn't too mad when I cancelled the catered BBQ, he does a mean BBQ ribeye!
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I think you should leave the fridge on the porch, with the steaks in it, and the bbq stuff out.

We'll have a great time.

We'll take pictures of everyone and photochop you in. It will be just like you're with us... as I'm sure you will be, in spirit.

All of the pix of you willl look like you're shouting to someone on the third floor... somethin about getting a beer?
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Ahhhh...how life changes. It turns out I will be in Vermont tomorrow and will be staying....forever! My place is rented out longterm to a very nice gal and her little boy so I will looking for a place starting....now! I will be staying with an old college buddy in Chelsea until I do so I am going to try to make it over for the fireworks and parade but I have a rental car which, at the moment, is scheduled to be returned on Monday.

So...I need to find a place to live, buy a car and get a job, can wait alittle on the job thing but want to tack on another year at the Bush and maybe many more to come. If anyone has a line on a 1/2br place for $500-600 I would love to hear about it. There are palces listed so I am confident I will find something that will work for me.

Lostone....hopefully, you will let me buy you that beer I mentioned awhile back in the next couple of weeks. Noski, will stop in and say hi, really, this time I will. When you hear the floor creak it might be me.....
    Sugarbusher since 1970

WOW! Some changes!

But welcome back to the valley!

But you can't buy me a beer!

I don't drink beer.

(You knew there was one, didn't you?)

But I'd love to get together with you and chew the fat a little. (Disgusting phrase! )

I'll look forward to meeting you.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Ya drink coffee don't ya. Maybe we can even talk noski to meet for a cup of coffee/tea although as a community leader she does have a reputation to uphold. I'll shower. shave and even put on a clean t-shirt..... Is the Bridge St Cafe still open...heard it changed hands.

Looking forward to meeting you as well.
    Sugarbusher since 1970

WOW is right! The cafe-formerly-known-as-Bridge-Street is now the Green Cup. Not sure which days they are open- but what news!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by \"noski\"
    WOW is right! The cafe-formerly-known-as-Bridge-Street is now the Green Cup. Not sure which days they are open- but what news!
    I know...I used to love the baked goods at Bridge St..... I do favor the the Small Dount but no place to sit. I always used to see Tim Piper there every morning I had the time to stop. I guess since he is now the \"man\" at the Round Barn he has pretty good coffee on site.

Sugarbusher since 1970