skiMRV golf team

On Sunday afternoon June 25, I am hosting the Times Argus Chamber Challenge at Sugarbush. $250 for a foursome gets you range balls, cart/grees fees, BBQ, Contest holes, Food on course (Common Man/Paradise Deli prepare that...yum), Long Trail on course, Putting contest, and lots of prizes. Worst team gets the biggest trophy- so it's all about the fun. I figured since I don't golf so well, I would reward others like me by giving the big trophy. Singles can golf for $75 and I will pair you up.

We are done about 6pm, so you folks down south can be home by 10 or 11.

If you have never golfed at Sugarbush, what a great start! Scramble format, best ball played on each stroke. Anyone have an interest?
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

bump.

Anyone....? Anyone.....? Bueller?

How about you Win, would you like to captain a skiMRV team? I'll even let you play for free. And a skiMRV team would qualify for the Media Challenge Trophy. Won by SKI magazine last year.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I would love to play but the reason I haven't responded is because unfortunately family commitments will not allow me to be in the Valley on Sunday 6/25. Sorry. I wish I could participate as it sounds like a great event and I always love playing that course. Good luck.
    Jeff

Bubba plays a little golf now and then, I hear.

Quote Originally Posted by daevious
    Bubba plays a little golf now and then, I hear.

First time I've ever been accused of playing "golf".
    "Whack and chase", yes, but never "golf".

Would love to join, but it's too early in the day for me. I probably wouldn't be able to get there before 4.
    "It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others."

Golf

I would also like to play, but I won't be up that weekend. Is there a plan to fix that awful short driving zone on the par 5 on the front?

Re: Golf

Quote Originally Posted by Fourwide
    I would also like to play, but I won't be up that weekend. Is there a plan to fix that awful short driving zone on the par 5 on the front?

http://forums.skimrv.com/viewtopic.php?t=299
    "It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others."