Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by win
    You beat me to it. Now you know that we will be open this Saturday and Sunday and lift tickets will be $10, so spread the word. We will be skiing FIS, Elbow and Rim Run and downloading on GMX with a Barbeque at the Glen House. All food service over the weekend will be there. The weather looks like it will be pretty sunny both days. It is going to continue cool at night and probably in the 50's at the base and the 40's at the summit. Hopefully the sun will loosen up FIS and make for a fun final two days. Our groomers are going to be able to repair the damage down to the Glen House flats and lower rim run and the top of Rim run that was caused by the rain on Sunday and Monday. We will start the lifts at 9am, and my guess if that it will be firm until mid-morning when we hope the sun will do its work. Hope to see many of you on the Mountain.
    Thanks for one last glorious weekend Win!
    We'll see you Saturday.

That's Awsome Win!!!! I will reschedual my weekend to be there both days. The $10 tix is a real bonus to me. Especially since it will cost me about $100 gas to drive up north for the weekend.

It would be great to have one last great weekend to close out the season in bright sun and a blue sky.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

It was a great weekend at the Bush and a great way to end the season. Skiing in bright sunlight on a 70 degree day with a t-shirt on is one of the highlights of my season. The bumps on FIS were big and soft. Unfortunately, the trail got a little crowded and it got a little sloppy at the top and bottom. No complaints though - glad they opened up for one more weekend.

Hopefully ending the season at Tux next w/e.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

As I was walking around yesterday, I was thinking it was a perfect day to be on hte hill.

Also really glad that FIS got a little too crowded. That means enough people were there to show that there are people who love this spring skiing stuff.

And now, we're done... until... November?
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

riverc0il posted a great trip report on AZ:

http://forums.alpinezone.com/8457-su...4-29-06-a.html

Sunday 4-30

Great day - headed up GMX at 9:30, expecting to hang in there for a couple of hours...... and ended up finally downloading at 3:00 pm, after several "OK, This will be my LAST run!". What a fantastic day of skiing!!!! I'm clueless as to how to do a trip report, so if I figure it out I will put up some pertinent photos. THANKS WIN and all the crew who worked the weekend - It was FANTASTIC. Now I might live through that annoying season called Summer!