Thread: Reward Offered

Reward Offered

pm me if you have any clue who cut down and hauled away the Blue Tooth sign between 3am-5am Saturday morning. Win is offering a reward....I will maintain confidentiality to those who pm. I have to, you know my name!

Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Wow. They didn't think someone would steal the sign? Duh.

Guess that illustrates how people feel about the 'Tooth and rumors of it closing.

You would have thought it could somehow....

....have been used for charity fund raising. I get the passion behind the theft, but doesn't seem quite right....imho.

I don't think there was any passion behind it, or a need to show their feelings.

I think they were just souvenir hunters. And likely drunken souvenir hunters.

Impossible....

Quote Originally Posted by Snowman
    And likely drunken souvenir hunters.
    ...as the valley has no night life....

Great suovenir? What are they going to do, keep it in the closet. The SB North sign was stolen many years back. 2 weeks later it was found in a dorm room at UVM. This town is to small to hide something like that, with a reward and all. Unless it went way out of town, it will turn up someday. Maybe on eBay

Ebay

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy
    Great suovenir? What are they going to do, keep it in the closet. The SB North sign was stolen many years back. 2 weeks later it was found in a dorm room at UVM. This town is to small to hide something like that, with a reward and all. Unless it went way out of town, it will turn up someday. Maybe on eBay
    Don't laugh, I put a watch on key words "Sugarbush Blue Tooth Sign" for 12 months on Ebay. Maybe!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

If you don't find on eBay my kids will. They are experts. I would tell you the story but the list of items would be too long. One item was 600 acres in Texas!!! Cheap water front property