Juan Gorilla's? Where to go...

Coming up from PA this weekend, can't wait for some freshies, hopefull the weather will pull through Thursday Night. I head Rositas/JG is closed, where should we go for a post ski Margarita?

Re: Juan Gorilla's? Where to go...

Quote Originally Posted by rdavisvmd
    Coming up from PA this weekend, can't wait for some freshies, hopefull the weather will pull through Thursday Night. I head Rositas/JG is closed, where should we go for a post ski Margarita?
    My choice would be Purple Moon Pub on Rt 100 (sort of across from Flatbread). I like the laid back atmosphere and most nights there is live acoustic-type music.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

If ya don't want to venture far from the mountain the Blue Tooth is always a fun time apres-ski. It's owned by Sugarbush so if you pass out drunk chances are good someone is headed back up the hill. The Hyde Away is a fun and lively choice. Great burgers. yummmmm
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

We go to the Hyde Away every year. We always finished with a big fat burrito and a few margs and JGs. Sad to hear it closed. I heard JE pub was decent.