Thread: Plow truck

Plow truck

After 2 weeks and 5 days the plow truck might get to do it's "job". 3" of fresh in the yard, as of 12:31am 2/22.

It will snow When

Re: Plow truck

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy
    After 2 weeks and 5 days the plow truck might get to do it's "job". 3" of fresh in the yard, as of 12:31am 2/22.

It will snow When
    Friday and Sunday. But let's just ignore the forecast totally and pretend we don't notice and maybe this time it will happen!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Re: Plow truck

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy

It will snow When
    Friday and Sunday. But let's just ignore the forecast totally and pretend we don't notice and maybe this time it will happen!

mmmm snow would be nice I'm getting sad seeing my neighbors big dodge with an auto sander and plow just sitting in the driveway looking neglected with no fresh snow around it..

heck, we have nothing down here in NH.. I'm glad to hear theres snow coming down(and in the forecast!) for the valley! I can't wait to hit it saturday!

dave