Thread: AZ Board

AZ Board

Is it just me or is the Alpine Zone board down?

Dave

Must be down. Does not work here either.

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy
    Must be down. Does not work here either.
    What does it say when you try to get on?
    Dave

Forbidden

you don't have permission to access

Yup. I've been having stability problems with the database all week. I had my host move the site to a different semi-dedicated server and it crashed the mySQL server shortly thereafter. Since that affected other clients, my hosts blocked access to the site while we resolve the issues.

Currently I'm working on rebuilding the forum script from scratch using the latest phpBB version and current mod versions. We are also attempting to rebuild the database and restore it from a backup. I hope the site will be up today, but there are no guarantees. I expect it will be back by Monday at the latest. Even once it's restored, I'm not sure if these approaches will even solve the issues that caused all this. More to follow...

Bummer!

I hate it when things like that happen. Hope things get straightened out soon.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

We're back online. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I upgraded to a new forums software - vBulletin. It's much more powerful with many new features. Check it out!