Thread: Sugar Lodge?

Sugar Lodge?

I am staying at the Sugar Lodge this year....Anybody ever stayed there?

Dave

I've never stayed there, per se, but we are friends with owners Bob and Susan. They are nice people and it's a nice place with a good location.

Have fun.

I have always liked the Sugar Lodge. Beautiful front room with giant fireplace, cathedral ceiling. Rooms are nice with quality furniture. Nice little bar off the front room. Hot tub and fresh from the oven cookies for when you get back from skiing. Great location, about 1/2 mile from LP base.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

You will be quite happy there.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

My wife and I stayed there a couple of years ago without the kids and we loved the Sugar Lodge! Bob and Susan are great and the whole lodge experience is fantastic. I echo what everyone else has already said and I add that their continental breakfast is very good! Those fresh-baked cookies after skiing are very nice. You will not be disappointed staying there.
    Jeff

Thanks all....Can't wait!!
    Dave

I know I'm a bit late on this...

We stayed there a couple of years ago and loved it too! Very nice place. It was nice to go hang out in front of the big fireplace on the comfy couch to do a little reading.
    Brian