LP only lift tiks

The Bush has been offering a less expensive option via the ME only seasons pass and the recent $26 bucks for ME on Tues and Wed for the rest of the season. All good things.

What about a midweek LP only day ticket for maybe $39? Maybe try it out on Thursdays. What have they got to lose except some empty chairs.

Thoughts?
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I doubt they will do that. Most of the traffic is over there.

You would need a 38% increase in people that would not have normally skied here to enable them to break even on what they would normally make.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    You would need a 38% increase in people that would not have normally skied here to enable them to break even on what they would normally make.
    What do you suppose a 38% increase over the current midweek skier number would equate to?
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    What do you suppose a 38% increase over the current midweek skier number would equate to?
    I was hoping someone would ask that question. Since I am talking about day tiks, after deleting the season pass holders and people that are on some sort of ski/stay deal, during the midweek I feel your not talking about alot of people. We all know the number varies but just throwing a number out like 500 day tiks sold, you would need to attract about 190 day skiers more going by professor Lostone's figure..

If you did some avertising in Burlington maybe it would bring a bunch of skiers to the Bush, maybe even grab some who would be going to Stowe or Bolton for the day.

Hey..it's just an idea to chew over.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.