Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timber Ho

Re: This thread discriminates.....

Quote Originally Posted by smootharc
    ....against us less hip 40+'ers. Administrators: Please lock it down immediately. If you don't, I'm firing up a Bee Gee's trail naming thread.

How'd you all like a trail name like "How Deep is Your Love ?" Think of it. Powder = Love. Now that's deeeeepppp.
    NICE! I like that too smootharc!

dave

Puns like that, it sounds like you're asking to get banned!

You will only find me where I never can be.

Hold on, wait, I keep forgetting that.....

Quote Originally Posted by Xcreamus
    Puns like that, it sounds like you're asking to get banned!
    ....43 is the new 27. Silly me. Duh ! I hereby ban myself.

I think every member of Phish is over 40 these days. There not that hip anymore...

I thought eveyone in VT loved Phish. Isn't like a rule or something?

Quote Originally Posted by tyler
    I think every member of Phish is over 40 these days. There not that hip anymore...

I thought eveyone in VT loved Phish. Isn't like a rule or something?
    Yeah - you get Live Phish Vol 1&2 along with a Subaru and a pint of Ben & Jerry's in your orientation package.

Oh MAN!!!

I messed up!

Thought I was doing well by moving in with a Subaru. Turns out I slipped in under the radar!

I missed out on the live Phish albums, and even worse, the Ben & Jerry's.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by tyler
    Strat was my post really that confusing or you're just not a big Phish phan?

Anyway, I am heading up to Sugarbush for the first time in Feb. any recomendations as to the best places to ski/ride, stay, eat, drink and be merry?
    There's great ski/ride all over sbush. Just stay off Castlerock if you're avoiding bumps. All other lifts have groomed options.
    Lot's of good food. My favorites are Warren House for expensive, and Localfolk Smokehouse for cheaper, plus hanging-out and music on saturdays.

The problem for me usually is that all of the nice terrian (i.e. rocks, cliffs, trees) have bumps and for me on a snowboard not that fun.\

This is why I need to learn to ski better. It would just be such a step in the wrong direction for me. I mean I ride fairly well and the last time I skied was over 10 years ago. Oh well, I guess sometimes you have to take a step backwards in order to move forward.

I don't know where you guys got the idea that Subarus, Phish albums and B&J's were real Vermont. The Official Vermont Welcome Package includes a Pontiac Sunfire, a homemade DVD from Thunder Road and a sixer of Bud.

John

I just saw there is a trail named Twist but it's not named after Phish.