Hey Fluff, isn't it great to know.....

that someone actually reads 'Along the Fall Line'? I don't get the fuss here, I thought that column about the Retro day was one of your best. Somewhat amusing and you wrote about an event at the mountain. If I had come to the day, maybe next year, I would have been decked out in my Rossi 212cm Equipe Suisse DH skis, Marker Explodomatt bindings, Nordica Grand Prix boots, Ellesse pants and a ski jacket from the 70's and a hat with a BIG pompom. And I would have enjoyed the laughs, particularly as I dusted everyone trying to keep up..........

People actually read the Distorter? News to me.

I haven't seen the letter yet, but I heard about it. I am not sure how the article could have been offensive to anyone, although this is not the first time I've set someone off.

A thousand apologies to all. I promise to ski only narrow straight skis from now on. Time to break out my old Rossi 4S's with Voile Classics and the Pink Atomics with Tyrolia Calgarys. I think those acid yellow Dachsteins are around here somewhere too. Or maybe I should go further back to those wooden Volkls with Cubcos and Karhus with 3pins that I started on? How may I best atone for my sins?

John

Did someone forget to send me the memo...

about talk in code day?

You will only find me where I never can be.

Hey X, just pick up the latest Valley Reporter and it should be clear. I bought three, it has a way cool calendar with it