Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Ayuh...

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    My friend - you either stop being stupidly confrontational on an issue where you're obviously getting no traction, or consider your days here numbered. If you want to advance your point of view with well thought out ideas, you're more than welcome to do so. If you want to just hurl crap against the wall and see what sticks, that's not going to fly here, amigo.
    So, let me understand this correctly...I state my feelings about MRG. And BTW I have the same right to do that as MRG does to ban people from their their private property, following most MRG'ers reasoning. Then, because they don't like me calling a spade a spade, other posters refer to me as a train wreck or stupid, including yourself...and you threaten me with "your days here are numbered"...and I'm hurling crap?

And I ain't your amigo bucko...far from it.

I gotta admit...you people used to piss me off...now you make me laugh. Imagine that!

Re: Ayuh...

Quote Originally Posted by resahcevaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman
    My friend - you either stop being stupidly confrontational on an issue where you're obviously getting no traction, or consider your days here numbered. If you want to advance your point of view with well thought out ideas, you're more than welcome to do so. If you want to just hurl crap against the wall and see what sticks, that's not going to fly here, amigo.
    So, let me understand this correctly...I state my feelings about MRG. And BTW I have the same right to do that as MRG does to ban people from their their private property, following most MRG'ers reasoning. Then, because they don't like me calling a spade a spade, other posters refer to me as a train wreck or stupid, including yourself...and you threaten me with "your days here are numbered"...and I'm hurling crap?

And I ain't your amigo bucko...far from it.

I gotta admit...you people used to piss me off...now you make me laugh. Imagine that!
    True enough - you have every right to post your opinion. You did just that. Multiple times. When you realized you weren't getting any traction whatsoever, you resorted to name-calling and conspiracy theories. The train wreck comment was clearly directed at the content of this thread, not you as an individual. So I guess we can add the development of a bizarre persecution complex to the list too.

In short, this thread has moved from a discussion of a big issue w/r/t MRG to an exercise in flinging dog poo at the walls and anyone who disagrees with you. I think it's time to go night night on this one.