Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Same thing...

MRG / MRV C of C...same thing...I thought the C of C's job was to INCREASE revenue and opportunities in the Valley, not stand behind a group that wants to eliminate certain people and activities and drive their money (30%-40% of snowsports $ in the USA) AWAY from the valley?

Quote Originally Posted by Abe Froman
    Bugs and fire? Nope!
    Yeah sure buddy...look what two threads in this forum have the most views and most replies...admit it...you can't stand it, you can't look away...and you continue to jump into the fire.

No wonder your face is so red and your french fries are over-cooked!

Boarders are in fact allowed at Mad River Glen. They just have to ride on skis, that's all.

resahcevaw
    Was that you? lol
    Later,
    eatskisleep
    Boarders are in fact allowed at Mad River Glen. They just have to ride on skis, that's all.

Nope...

Nope...but bravo for that! Is hcore a cycling forum? I read some of the posts in that thread ...and these folks here think I'm being harsh...ha!

Re: Same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by resahcevaw
    MRG / MRV C of C...same thing...I thought the C of C's job was to INCREASE revenue and opportunities in the Valley, not stand behind a group that wants to eliminate certain people and activities and drive their money (30%-40% of snowsports $ in the USA) AWAY from the valley?
    Noski is just singin' about the weather, rg, I don't participate in any winter sports outside of skating and sledding. As for the CofC, it does not direct people how to run their business, it offers the tools for businesses to help themselves. Some use the tools to their maximum advantage, some just leave them in the shed. MRG and the CofC are not the same thing, but with SB are partners on the same team. You can get alot further along when all the oars are pulling together instead of being used to whomp each other out of the way.

You can xc ski at Blueberry Lake with your dog, beside you or pulling you, but not at Ole's. So skiijoring is allowed at one and not the other, but they complement each other nicely.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Bugs and fire? Nope!
    Yeah sure buddy...look what two threads in this forum have the most views and most replies...admit it...you can't stand it, you can't look away...and you continue to jump into the fire.

No wonder your face is so red and your french fries are over-cooked!
    TRAIN WRECK!
    "If I had a magic wand and I could change skiing. I would make it exactly the way it was before snowboarding came along." G.P.

Re: Same thing...

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Noski is just singin' about the weather...
    Sure Susan...nice dodge...at least now I know what the MRV C of C is really all about...you're doing great!

TRAIN WRECK!
    Wow...you are one intelligent order of fries. Have a nice life in the bubble Abraham.

TRAIN WRECK!
    Wow...you are one intelligent order of fries. Have a nice life in the bubble Abraham.

Now, Now! Leave poor Frylock alone. Personal attacks will get you no where!

Froman are you an Aqua Teen Hunger Force fan? Funny cartoon!
    "Quietly Heartbroken Tennis Player."

Sure Susan...nice dodge...at least now I know what the MRV C of C is really all about...you're doing great!

Sometimes a cigar is only a cigar.
    You will only find me where I never can be.

Ayuh...

And sometimes a snow snob is only a snow snob.

Re: Ayuh...

And sometimes a snow snob is only a snow snob.
    My friend - you either stop being stupidly confrontational on an issue where you're obviously getting no traction, or consider your days here numbered. If you want to advance your point of view with well thought out ideas, you're more than welcome to do so. If you want to just hurl crap against the wall and see what sticks, that's not going to fly here, amigo.

Quote Originally Posted by freeheel_skier
    TRAIN WRECK!

Now, Now! Leave poor Frylock alone. Personal attacks will get you no where!

Froman are you an Aqua Teen Hunger Force fan? Funny cartoon!
    No, Not really. I just like the avitar. The way I like posting Train Wreck Only to check back and see that resahcevaw is still annoyed.

Thank God it is snowing!
    "If I had a magic wand and I could change skiing. I would make it exactly the way it was before snowboarding came along." G.P.

No, Not really. I just like the avitar. The way I like posting Train Wreck Only to check back and see that resahcevaw is still annoyed.

Thank God it is snowing!
    Annoyed? No...amused, yes! As apparently you are too!