Ideas for SkiMRV.com?

I'd like to hear some ideas for other elements we can add to the SkiMRV.com Web site. One of the reasons for selecting SkiMRV as an identity for this site was to allow for additional site features beyond just the message board. Feel free to post some ideas in this thread. Feel free to think "outside the box". Some obvious features could include:
    • List trail and lift reports from SnoCountry data feeds
    • RSN and other Webcams
    • Weather stickers/content
    • SkiMRV member articles/stories
    • MRV (maybe Vermont) skiing news articles
    • Lodging list/portal
    • ???
    Feel free to share your thoughts/ideas. Again, no idea is too "out there"....

D) All of the above

Great ideas.

Lodging availability calendar snagged from mrv.com would be easy.

MRG and MRV have webcams you can link to.

I would love it if folks downcountry, say.... south of Rutland.... (I don't get out much) could post links to articles they see that feature the Valley. For example there is one right now in Cooking Light. A big score on that. We could call that section: "What They're Saying"
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Lodging availability calendar snagged from mrv.com would be easy.

MRG and MRV have webcams you can link to.

I would love it if folks downcountry, say.... south of Rutland.... (I don't get out much) could post links to articles they see that feature the Valley. For example there is one right now in Cooking Light. A big score on that. We could call that section: "What They're Saying"
    Or simply "MRV in the News"

How about a link to the Valley Reporter? I talked to alot of people who's questions can be answered by the paper's website. Example, people call and ask about kennels for their dogs while they are here. 90% of the condos do not allow pets. Potential users might be thinking about moving here. The VR has their classified section on their website. Their business directory answerers the kennel question and other services like the local drugstoere, food shopping or office services guests might need when they are here. Just a thought.
    www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.