So what are conditions like over there?

It isn't the best of winter patterns, and we're losing a lot of our natural cover.

Wondering how you guys are holding up?
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

http://www.madriverglen.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

Ski patrol posts reports on line each day. You don't agree, you can post after them.

Dam, windy here in CT. Hope it isn't up in VT.
    Coming sooon to a theater near you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. NO
    http://www.madriverglen.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=2

Ski patrol posts reports on line each day. You don't agree, you can post after them.

Dam, windy here in CT. Hope it isn't up in VT.
    I didn't want to complain about it in there, but a poster claimed MRG was the "only" VT ski area to mention the rain. Not so. Jay's report: "After putting out some pretty dismal snow reports for December 29, turns out the rain did not start until early evening and it turned to snow at around 3:00AM. There was no freezing rain. Since 3:00AM we have received a little over an inch of snow and it's still snowing pretty steady." Yeah, it's a positive spin, but by saying "the rain did not start until early evening" and "it turned to snow," it's clear that it did rain for a few hours at least.
    -Kenny

I've got two free tickets. Want to take a buddy. Were thinking Friday. Should we do MRG or wait?

I've not been there but going by conditions over here I would say that if the tickets are good for the season, unless we get a lot of snow, I'd suggest holding them for now.

Tough cycle, and you know Mad River can show you a good time, when it is good.

I'd wait for one of the good cycles.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

I'd give this last weekend (7th/8th)...

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    I'd wait for one of the good cycles.
    ...a sweetly good rating at MRG. Though, like I'm assuming at the 'Bush, it would be nice to get a few more storms in, tracked and down for long term base purposes.