Link to SkiMRV.com on MadRiver.com!

The folks at the Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce just gave us a VERY prominent link on MadRiver.com! That should really help with the site's visibility and instantly provides some credibility.

Sweet! I would check it out, but for some reason that site is blocked by our firewall at work. What is MadRiver.com all about?
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bvibert
    Sweet! I would check it out, but for some reason that site is blocked by our firewall at work. What is MadRiver.com all about?
    It's a MRV portal with links to the MRVCC, Sugarbush, MRG and now SkiMRV!

Re: Link to SkiMRV.com on MadRiver.com!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg
    The folks at the Mad River Valley Chamber of Commerce just gave us a VERY prominent link on MadRiver.com! That should really help with the site's visibility and instantly provides some credibility.
    My pleasure to facilitate the negotiations on that. I truly felt it was a good move for us as a community. The AZ-based forums are well moderated, professional, constructive, and informative. Though I have updated my avatar and signature, I remain faithfully yours.....noski.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Why in the world would they block Madriver.com??? Strange filters they put on things. I don't remember what it was, but where I used to work, there was something totally work related, that when we put in a search for it led us to an adult site.

Popups were popping up and warnings were going off for the Little Brother content filters. It was very funny.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.