Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    To be fair, Maynards, when wholesale maple syrup is available, his creemees are real maple syrup. If he doesn't have the maple syrup he does not sell a maple creemee. About 5 years ago, a buddy and I were up there and I joked he did have offer maple creemees. He said he couldn't find any syrup wholesale so we were SOL, in a friendly farmer kind of way, if that's what we wanted.
    Real maple creemees? REALLY??? I never, ever knew that. <gulp> Oh man, I can't wait for them to open YIPPEE!!!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    To be fair, Maynards, when wholesale maple syrup is available, his creemees are real maple syrup. If he doesn't have the maple syrup he does not sell a maple creemee. About 5 years ago, a buddy and I were up there and I joked he did have offer maple creemees. He said he couldn't find any syrup wholesale so we were SOL, in a friendly farmer kind of way, if that's what we wanted.
    Real maple creemees? REALLY??? I never, ever knew that. <gulp> Oh man, I can't wait for them to open YIPPEE!!!
    You probably already know this but Morse Farm(thanks for the name reminder) is open selling real maple creemees all year long. You can your maple creemee fix 30 minutes after reading this.

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.