Lift Ticket Prices

Anyone know what the lift ticket prices will be mid-week this season? Any way to find a discount? I'll probably only get there maybe 2 days so pass or extended tickets just don't cut it. Hope I can hit a good storm and hook up with someone in the know for a truely adventurous day of skiing.

Coming sooon to a theater near you.

Re: Lift Ticket Prices

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. NO
    Anyone know what the lift ticket prices will be mid-week this season? Any way to find a discount? I'll probably only get there maybe 2 days so pass or extended tickets just don't cut it. Hope I can hit a good storm and hook up with someone in the know for a truely adventurous day of skiing.
    If you will go at least 3 days, or will go along with another person, the Mad Card (3 transferrible days for $109--at least it was transferrible in the past) would make sense. If you are going only and only skiing 2 days, not sure what the best option is.
    -Kenny

For two days your best bet is to get them packaged through your local inn or B&B. MRG gives a nice discount to the valley lodging, especially midweek.