Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sugarbush pics

sugarbush pics

This where you can post your Sugarbush photos. I never bring my camera when I ski so can only post non skiing images but I know many of you have great Sugarbush photos both skiing and non-skiing. Don't be shy, Let's see them pics!

www.firstlightphotographics.com
    Sugarbusher since 1970
    Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads.

I'll eventually be adding a Gallery here like we have on AZ.

That is a great pic!

I'll have some later, but first I have th head out to go skiing.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

From today's adventures:

And a bunch more (Well, 11, for now) here

Nice! Amazing that the grass is still green
    Sugarbusher since 1970

And from a little while ago...

11/11

11/14

The order just doesn't seem right, huh?

And a totally random interesting thing, I have this pic titled Heaven's Gate on Flickr and they come up with an ad to rent the DVD Heaven's Gate.

fireworks

New Years eve fireworks a couple of years ago.
    Sugarbusher since 1970

Wow!

Another great shot. Great positioning, too. The clock tower really helps.

village Bridge

Sugarbusher since 1970

I love that one of the bridge, sro. Good work!

Brian

I took this shot before I moved to the valley and was living in Montpelier. Took many trips to finally get a night where this image was possible. Did you know Vermont is the 5th cloudiest state in the country?

Sugarbusher since 1970

Another great shot!

Where is this one from?

Every place, be it a national park or a ski town, there are these icon locations that you see often and are photographed from often. This is one of them. Shot from a cornfield behind the Valley Rescue Squad building. One way to recognize such a location is by all the tripod holes in the snow by those who have come before you.
    Sugarbusher since 1970

Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    Every place, be it a national park or a ski town, there are these icon locations that you see often and are photographed from often. This is one of them. Shot from a cornfield behind the Valley Rescue Squad building. One way to recognize such a location is by all the tripod holes in the snow by those who have come before you.
    As a trustee of that iconic beauty, any idea how much it costs us to keep the back of that church painted for all you photogs? If you stand back there you will notice most of the buildings are unpainted on the back in keeping with tradition. Maybe we should take up a special collection, or faggetaboudit and insist you use photoshop. One year we had a broken window in the back that was boarded up for a few months. Some photogs "fixed" it in their shots. Wish it were that easy in real life!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Quote Originally Posted by ski_resort_observer
    As a trustee of that iconic beauty, any idea how much it costs us to keep the back of that church painted for all you photogs? If you stand back there you will notice most of the buildings are unpainted on the back in keeping with tradition. Maybe we should take up a special collection, or faggetaboudit and insist you use photoshop. One year we had a broken window in the back that was boarded up for a few months. Some photogs "fixed" it in their shots. Wish it were that easy in real life!
    I don't own or use photoshop so I appreciate the swell paint job. And thanks for renovating and painting the steeple 5 years ago, still looks great. Hope you don't mind a request, could you keep the inside lights on during the night as it makes for a much better photograph.

Oooops!

Sugarbusher since 1970