Favorite ski shop

Whats your favorite ski shop in the mrv.

Dave

I always go to Vermont North, which is right across the street from me. Unless, of course, I'm caught short/damaged/broken on the mountain and then I buy whatever $$$$ material is available.

I like Mountainside in the Sugarbush Village. Known to be some of the best boot fitters around and really easy going, friendly guys.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Alpine Options. Been loyal to them since I bought my first board 5 years ago...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

VT North is my favorite. I had a bad experience with Inverness and never went back there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    I like Mountainside in the Sugarbush Village. Known to be some of the best boot fitters around and really easy going, friendly guys.
    What Lostone said. Put it this way, when I asked the guys at another shop on the access road about an equipment issue I was having, they told me that they weren't sure how to fix it but that when they have difficult equipment issues, THEY go to Mountainside. I bought my boots there, and I can't say enough about their professionalism and attention to detail. I'll never go anywhere else.