Lazy Updating of Web Site

The new site is pretty flashy and fun, but they're being pretty lazy about updating their web site, don't you think? The weather shows November 1 and the interactive trail map shows all the lifts open, but only Spring Fling, Lower Organ Grinder, and Castlerock open. I'm pretty sure none of that is true.

If I'm right, Rim Run, Looking Good, and Elbow are the only things open at the moment. Isn't that right?

Give them a break, it's a brand new site, they're still getting the bugs out...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Based on my conversations with marketing, the upgrade was a huge undertaking. I'd bet they're just happy it's live. I suspect it will be updated more regularly as we get further into the season.

Sorry, that was more critical than I meant it. The new site does look good, after all. I just thought it was ironic that the two places that I always visit--the weather and the interactive map--were the only areas that hadn't been updated.

I agree that they probably are shell shocked from having scrambled to get the site up by opening time. The rest will probably slowly start to work its way along.

As I write, the weather and trail reports are up to date.

Haven't gotten the interactive yet, but that is probably a more interesting interfacing job.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Interactive trail map is now updated... there's still the Lower Cruiser bug (always shows as open), and the closed trails=yellow format is pretty ineffective at the beginning of the season, but it's getting there...

Lift/Trail Report is now updated with new trails... format looks nice, I've gotta say... thumbs up to the web department!