Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Michael's Good to Go. Something a little different and seriously good.
    Had lunch there the other day, killer shrimp taco!!! Try it, it is "seriously good".

What is my favorite restaurant?

John Egan's BIG WORLD!!!!!!!!!!
    ltng92

ltng92@aol.com

www.gmrs.net.tc
    www.scanning.net.tc

GMRS License: WQDC539

FCC LICENSE REQUIRED TO USE CHANNELS 15-22 ON FRS/GMRS TWO-WAY RADIOS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ltng92

Yay...

I've probably washed your dishes.
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Egan's

I've always liked it, but I've been a bit disappointed on my two visits this season. The menu, to my mind, just isn't as balanced as it once was (the more eclectic dishes that once rounded out the menu now seem to dominate), and the wine list needs some serious upgrading. It was once our "go to" spot, but no longer. Also, what's with that little back room alcove? Not a great spot.

Egan's been....

....very, very good to me the last two times in. Hadn't been there since it was in the old place. All good. The Spicy Chicken Spicy Peanut Noodle entre was just superb.

Does JE himself ever make appearances ? I'd like him to autograph my kid's foreheads....

Quote Originally Posted by Plowboy
    Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2
    I'm surprised no one has mentioned Michael's Good to Go. Something a little different and seriously good.
    Had lunch there the other day, killer shrimp taco!!! Try it, it is "seriously good".
    True! I had their Burrito Deluxe (pulled pork, black beans, guacamole, smoked chile sour cream, Cheddar cheese, lettuce, wheat tortilla.....only $5....) It was so good I went back the next day to thank them.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

This may sound stupid but . . . when is Michael's open? I've been dying to try that place and it seems like every time I go there, it's closed either that day or during the hours I'm there. I should probably just place a take-out order some night but I'd like to try it for lunch sometime.
    Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by madskier6
    This may sound stupid but . . . when is Michael's open? I've been dying to try that place and it seems like every time I go there, it's closed either that day or during the hours I'm there. I should probably just place a take-out order some night but I'd like to try it for lunch sometime.
    I better warn you that they will be closed from April 9 thru June 9. Otherwise it's Lunch Tues-Fri 11:30 to 2pm and Dinner Thursday -Saturday 5-8pm.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Re: Egan's been....

Quote Originally Posted by smootharc

....very, very good to me the last two times in. Hadn't been there since it was in the old place. All good. The Spicy Chicken Spicy Peanut Noodle entre was just superb.

Does JE himself ever make appearances ? I'd like him to autograph my kid's foreheads....
    I concur about the Spicy Chicken Spicy Noodles...

I've probably washed your dishes too, haha...

I've never seen John Egan actually there, but I only work one night a week, so...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)