Thread: Sugarbush Cam

Sugarbush Cam

Does anybody know what happend to the cam? It looks like they got rid of it with the new web site.
    Dave

I hope its not gone for good. I can't imagine why they'd get rid of it.
    Brian

I had answered this over in AZ, but let me see what trees I can shake to see if we can get it back... The MRV site has a cam that is in a temp placement, maybe a spot can be found on mountain that meets objectives. You all prefer LP if I remember correctly... MRG does have a few cams, so that one can be a gauge to snow/weather overall.

I hope they put it back online, that was one of the better cams out there.

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    I had answered this over in AZ, but let me see what trees I can shake to see if we can get it back... The MRV site has a cam that is in a temp placement, maybe a spot can be found on mountain that meets objectives. You all prefer LP if I remember correctly... MRG does have a few cams, so that one can be a gauge to snow/weather overall.
    Here's the link:

http://www.madrivervalley.com/

Showing rain right now...

Luckily, there isn't a lot of skiing in Waitsfield.

The roads are still wet, up here, but it has been snowing for almost two hours.

Sticking nicely to the grass... and also to the snow!

Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Well if it's been snowing since 7:30 at Lostone's house around 1600' in elevation (correct, sir?), then it's likely been snowing for a few more hours higher up. I like it.