Article in the Vermont Journal

FWIW, I do a little moonlighting for the Vermont Journal and have a little preview/overview coming out in next week's issue about Mad River Glen. The people at MRG were kind enough to give me some good pictures of the single, one of which will be appearing with the article. Take a look if you live in the area covered by the VJ.

Thanx for the heads up

I'll have to make it a point to check it out.

I usually get the Journel (Didn't come this week.) and read it thru.
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Re: Article in the Valley Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by KingM
    FWIW, I do a little moonlighting for the Vermont Journal and have a little preview/overview coming out in next week's issue about Mad River Glen. The people at MRG were kind enough to give me some good pictures of the single, one of which will be appearing with the article. Take a look if you live in the area covered by the VJ.
    I couldn't figure out what looked funny about your post, KingM- then I realized your title and your message were..."in conflict". lol.
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

Re: Article in the Valley Reporter

Quote Originally Posted by noski
    Quote Originally Posted by KingM
    I couldn't figure out what looked funny about your post, KingM- then I realized your title and your message were..."in conflict". lol.
    Oops! I'm not sure why I did that, but good catch. Fixed now.

Read it online at the VJ site....

....nice.

Thanks, smootharc.