Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinTipTele
    I met Lostone on the lift on 12/22
    Nice job on the recruitment, Lostone!

I wouldn't believe anything from anyone who was on Castlerock on its opening day.

Obviously just a ski bum!

Welcome to the forum!
    Two roads diverged in a wood,

and I- I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    I wouldn't believe anything from anyone who was on Castlerock on its opening day.

Obviously just a ski bum!

Welcome to the forum!
    Figured this was the right spot to put this, I'm just wondering if I'm the only person who pronounces "Lostone" in his head as "Law-stone"... don't know why but that's the way I read it for years on the RSN forums and didn't realize it was "Lost one" until some time during my AlpineZone stay...
    Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

Could also be Lo Stone? Or Los Tone? With a silent, long, or short e? Or...? Or...?

So many options...

Quote Originally Posted by Lostone
    Could also be Lo Stone? Or Los Tone? With a silent, long, or short e? Or...? Or...?

So many options...

Lost-One was much easier to draw in the image contest than Low-stone or Los-Tone, though in my head he is a low-stone... I nice one though!
    Susan Klein, Director, MRV Chamber of Commerce

I never even thought about saying it any way other than lost one.

I am Talisman an ethusiastic skier and SB and MRG are two of my favorite areas, but I ski a variety of places in VT, NH, ME, NY and Quebec as weekend warrior. I have skied the west in WY, BC, UT and CA. Mammoth is the western area I have skied the most at ~30 days, but have skied a bit in North Tahoe and UT too.

I find ski boards interesting to glean information on snow conditions, equipment, lodging and driving routes, but tend to get bored quickly with rants, slag-fests and over-done topics like skiing vs snow boarding.

Welcome to the board. We hope to have some to interest and bore you.

We are trying to keep the slugfights down, but rants and snowboard v ski discussions?

Hey we only have so much power.

Just joined the board. I have skied SB and MRG for about eight years now. I have a group of hockey players who I organize a trip for each year.

I used to be a instructor at a small mountain in PA prior to kids. I love the bumps, trees and exploration opportunities at these mountains.

Randy

Welcome welcome. Our members are really starting to branch out... first the MRV, then Pennsylvania, then THE WORLD!!!

Ithaca is (not) Vermont (but it is gorges)

By saying that oyou organize a trip for hockey playser... Are you saying it is icy, here??

Welcome to the board!

Jump in on anything that interests you.

If nothing interests you, start something that does.

Icy?

If you would like to venture south 8 hours, I can show you icey. Nothing like 50 degree spring skiing during the day in January and death cookies at night.