SkiMRV Updated to Vbulletin 4.x

Hi Everyone!

I did a cutover this morning to the new version of the forums.

FYI, you can still log in to the old forums (but they will be made defunct, so posts won't be kept in sync) at http://skimrv.com/oldforums/. Once you log in it will redirect you, so you need to type in the URL again.

Bug list so far:

-- I seem to have lost the Avatars.... but you can grab them from the old site
    -- I need to figure out what to do with the old Gallery
    -- Still have to play around more with the CMS functions of the site (i.e. Articles, Blogs, etc.)

Please play around a bit and let me know what you guys think! Feedback is appreciated!

Having the same Favicon as AZ is messing with my head, was it always that way?
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Delaware ? View Post
    Nick,

If you are running the same software across all of your forum websites, is there some way that you can link all of our logon info so that we don't have to register separately for every site? I know its not that much of a pain in the buttox to register, but it would make things so much easier.
    Hey Rich, sorry on the delay ... i'll have to look, I don't think there is an easy way to do that though. these sites are basically disparate :/
    Welcome to SkiMRV!

Re: SkiMRV Updated to Vbulletin 4.x

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Delaware ? View Post
    I'd probably post on AZ too if it were cross platform, but I don't really want another login etc... Plus I'll have more free time if I don't... Your a tech guy though, so if it's possible, I'm sure you can make it happen...

On another note, just so I don't create any useless new posts, do you have any steezey looking SkiMrv stickers?
    No ... but that's an idea I'll see what I can do
    Welcome to SkiMRV!

I think having a Sugarbush specific board is absolutely necessary. SKIMRV represents the whole valley, but my primary interest and the overwhelming majority of subject matter relates directly to Sugarbush.
    Get free demos for ccna training exam and mcts exam with guaranteed success. Our best quality prepares you well before appearing in the final exams of rasmussen &mcts www.loyola.edu

Quote Originally Posted by Babblu0 View Post
    I think having a Sugarbush specific board is absolutely necessary. SKIMRV represents the whole valley, but my primary interest and the overwhelming majority of subject matter relates directly to Sugarbush.
    What about if we created subforums into AZ instead? I've been considering migrating all these threads to our site upgrades at alpinezone.com that I am working on right now
    Welcome to SkiMRV!

I see VBB 4.x is good.It helps to prevent automatic subscription submission well.