Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Interestingly, the snow report from 90 mins ago says Spring Fling snowmaking comes online tonight, but the web cams show them blasting it as we speak.

Can anyone drop the local knowledge on where they are actually blowing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by Tin Woodsman View Post
    Interestingly, the snow report from 90 mins ago says Spring Fling snowmaking comes online tonight, but the web cams show them blasting it as we speak.

Can anyone drop the local knowledge on where they are actually blowing right now?
    The "operations will resume tonight" was in there yesterday I'm pretty sure. So they updated some other things in the report today but not that particular phrase.

Probably want to finish up down low before moving back up to mid/upper mountain trails. They're doing a Friday opening for passholders on an ungroomed Snowball/Spring Fling via the Valley House chair. Pretty cool for those that can make it up there (although not sure I'd want to subject my legs to ungroomed whales on my first day out).