Timber and Castle Rock Pub Swap??

I just heard a rumor that Timbers and CRP will be swapping places next year. Any truth to this? As someone who has walked out of CRP many time because it is way too crowded - I would completely welcome this.

I think the Castlerock pub an timbers should be operated by a separate company. Timbers is 3 stars and The Castlerock is 3.5 stars, meanwhile Yelp gives all other valley restaurants 4-5 starts. The real estate would command a large rent and Sugarbush could put a clause against closing on certain days.

Castlerock Pub is great if you like coming to beautiful Green Mountains to sit in a basement.

Quote Originally Posted by djd66 View Post
    I just heard a rumor that Timbers and CRP will be swapping places next year. Any truth to this? As someone who has walked out of CRP many time because it is way too crowded - I would completely welcome this.
    Fine dining in the cellar? Works for Chez Henri.....

Moving all pub traffic to Timbers would crush that place. The folks at claybrook would really enjoy Sunday brunch with sticky beer floors.

My vote for capx, Build a tunnel to the valley house and restore the mushroom!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the crp. Remember what yogi said, no one goes there anymore, it's too crowded.
    But I miss the mushroom too.

The Mushroom is the simplest solution to add Apres space. Or fire up the original Wunderbar, 2 levels down from the current Wunderbar. All the plumbing stubs are were still there last time I walked through.

A tunnel up to Valley House would be interesting. You could stop for a refreshing dip in the Clay Brook on your way up. All underground.

Quote Originally Posted by djd66 View Post

I am a bit late, but not true! Both will be operating as is next winter.

I figured this was an April Fools joke. LOL Anyway there is over a foot of new snow this morning and I am headed out in a few minutes for first chair. They are saying 17"

Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!