Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    You and your team are doing a great job. Wait until we see tonight's snow on top of a winched Organgrinder. ��
    Thanks Win! I'd love to sample a groomed OG tomorrow, but headin' for the MEllen and hoping for some nice freshies over there. Of course that is the plan right now, subject to change.

Anyone ski at SB today? How did they fair? snow/sleet any freezing rain?

Quote Originally Posted by nhskier1969 View Post
    Anyone ski at SB today? How did they fair? snow/sleet any freezing rain?
    Couple inches... a net gain, better than a slap in the face. Also some freezing rain and ice which delayed some lifts both yesterday and today. Conditions I thought were better out there today than yesterday. And we're going to make snow again starting tomorrow night.

What a squall at the end of the day! Just got done, soaked but seemed like 2" in like one hour at Ally's lodge. Should be fun tomorrow.

What a surprise today. it totally blew our expectations. Skied untracked all day at both Lincoln Peak and Mt Ellen. Lots of happy faces all over the place.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Spent the day at ME. Was great for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep, best skiing since '15-16

I am batting 100%. Whenever I take a " bus man's" holiday and go West to explore what others are doing, the snow comes to The Bush. Have been skiing under some Blue Bird skies at Breckinridge but missed the earlier powder days here and watched the Various social media posts enviously. The pattern going forward is looking good. You all deserve it.

Boy the mountain skied awesome this weekend. Anyone know what skier visits on saturday. Was busy but with slide brook and castlerock running , it seemed to spread the mountain out. Great weekend at the Bush.

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    I am batting 100%. Whenever I take a " bus man's" holiday and go West to explore what others are doing, the snow comes to The Bush.
    Please go away more often😉

Was a great weekend. Hit a lot of stuff that was never in play last season, and it was all great!

Quote Originally Posted by nhskier1969 View Post
    Boy the mountain skied awesome this weekend. Anyone know what skier visits on saturday. Was busy but with slide brook and castlerock running , it seemed to spread the mountain out. Great weekend at the Bush.
    About 7,700 on Saturday. When everything is open and the woods are inviting SB can handle a couple of thousand more.

Guess you need to go explore more often. Great Weekend.

Monday at Mad River.
    Last edited by Treeskier; 01-31-2017 at 05:50 PM.

Much better than expected today at LP.

Looks like around 3" of snow has freshened it up nicely. Heavens Gate skiing real well.

Wild drifting this week on the snow cam...seems like every day there's another foot in front of it.