Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Hi guys i"ve been doign several updates to SkiMRV. Can you guys check and see if this is functioning better?
    working

looks like most everyone is gone - northeastskiforums seems to be where everyone goes. might be a case of too little too late here. Unless we have a few hundred contributors its just not worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by jwt View Post
    looks like most everyone is gone - northeastskiforums seems to be where everyone goes. might be a case of too little too late here. Unless we have a few hundred contributors its just not worth it.
    I'd actually say most of the usual Sugarbush people are on Alpinezone and not the other site you mentioned. We have a big Sugarbush thread there and that's where Win was posting last year while the MRV forums weren't working.

I found my log-in info! Woo- hoo!

I’d say the updates are working since the forum is now working...

.....wow... first time I've been able to post here in a-WHILE

Hey guys. I guess we are back. Nice work Nick. Thanks.

Anybody ski yet. I went to Sunday River. Nice to be back on the snow.
    I have a strong feeling that this year is going to be good. I just do.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

I went to Killington on the 22nd. Temp was 29 at the top. Guns were running. Above GN was nice, but a little wet and sloppy below that. Goggles repeatedly coated in ice. Stairway is the same as always. Not always the most welcome at the end of the day, but worth it for October 22nd full coverage skiing.

How was SR? How was coverage down to the base?

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Delaware ? View Post
    I went to Killington on the 22nd. Temp was 29 at the top. Guns were running. Above GN was nice, but a little wet and sloppy below that. Goggles repeatedly coated in ice. Stairway is the same as always. Not always the most welcome at the end of the day, but worth it for October 22nd full coverage skiing.
    We are 45 days away from the date when you posted this last year. You think we might be skiing in a month and a half? I hear you on goggles getting coated with ice. We had that happen a few times last year -- fine when it happened to me, but when my kids goggles got coated, the day turned sour. My lesson, keep it to adults if you are in less-than-ideal conditions. Farmer's Almanac says that we will have a mild winter without great snowfall, but I am not sure if there is any science behind their methods.