Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast
    Sorry to hear about rumble. Sad.

Looks like a good 8 to 10 this morning. Glad I am not one of those soccer folks how called it. Headed out now for yet another early ups extravaganza. #wintersnotdoneyet
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Looks like a good 8 to 10 this morning. Glad I am not one of those soccer folks how called it. Headed out now for yet another early ups extravaganza. #wintersnotdoneyet
    I am. So pissed at myself.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    Sorry to hear about rumble. Sad.
    Thank you. His final gift was two powder Saturday's in April. He loved nothing more than playing and resting in fresh snow. What a great morning! And now for spring skiing tomorow.

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    Thank you. His final gift was two powder Saturday's in April. He loved nothing more than playing and resting in fresh snow. What a great morning! And now for spring skiing tomorow.
    Sorry to hear about Rumble as well. That was very sad to read in your latest blog post.

The snow the past two weekends has been excellent though. Today was another fun one for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    Not to be indelicate, but is there a new dog in the works? I may be in the market for a dog as we are rapidly approaching empty nest status and can't decide on a breed.

So sorry to hear about Rumble Win. Dogs truly are mans best friend.

Out of curiosity does anyone know SB snow totals this season for the middle snowfall? I didnt know but Stowe has been posting their snowstake a lot recently in storms and it seems pretty legit but they apparently take them from 3000feet. I think that's the elevation of Allyns Lodge where I've been told the middle mountain snowfall comes from? That elevation is always significantly lower than the summit (I know we had that discussion earlier this winter it was like half of the summit)so it would be interesting to compare their 375" to whatever the middle SB total is.. they say it's their snowiest winter since 2000on facebook.

Pond Skinming today was awesome and highly entertaining!
    Last edited by Sugarbushskier9; 04-09-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbushskier9 View Post
    Out of curiosity does anyone know SB snow totals this season for the middle snowfall? I didnt know but Stowe has been posting their snowstake a lot recently in storms and it seems pretty legit but they apparently take them from 3000feet. I think that's the elevation of Allyns Lodge where I've been told the middle mountain snowfall comes from? That elevation is always significantly lower than the summit (I know we had that discussion earlier this winter it was like half of the summit)so it would be interesting to compare their 375" to whatever the middle SB total is.. they say it's their snowiest winter since 2000on facebook.

Pond Skinming today was awesome and highly entertaining!
    237 was the middle number and 155 was the base number as of yesterday. The include the numbers in the email version of the daily snow report.

What a weekend. Thanks for having the band in the courtyard today. Made my day when I finally came down from castlerock and heard them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Winter 16/17 Thoughts and Reports****

Quote Originally Posted by teleo View Post
    What a weekend. Thanks for having the band in the courtyard today. Made my day when I finally came down from castlerock and heard them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Castlerock was some of the best skiing this year for me. I picked up a pair of Mantras at Alpine options as my others experienced two core shots in the same day a couple weeks back. Really enjoyed them and the extra snow that Win ordered. Band in court yard was very cool.

Today is a slow moving Monday with my Muscles being sore this morning and a little bit sun burned.

I was a bit surprised to hear CR and NL were both closing yesterday. Did they end up melting out that quickly after I left yesterday? I never had a chance to make it to CR yesterday as I had to leave around 11 so I didn't personally see it. NL seemed to have decent cover on my last run around 11 but I do know that goes quickly once it starts to go.

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I was a bit surprised to hear CR and NL were both closing yesterday. Did they end up melting out that quickly after I left yesterday? I never had a chance to make it to CR yesterday as I had to leave around 11 so I didn't personally see it. NL seemed to have decent cover on my last run around 11 but I do know that goes quickly once it starts to go.
    Whoa, first I've heard of this. Both CR and NL had plenty (tons) of coverage well into late yesterday afternoon. I'm guessing this is due to operations?

Here is a shot from Saturday afternoon of the lady dropping into some fresh turns.

http://imgur.com/yO0wc3C

What a great weekend.

Hi guys i"ve been doign several updates to SkiMRV. Can you guys check and see if this is functioning better?
    Welcome to SkiMRV!