Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Can't Northridge be running on diesel?

Quote Originally Posted by Dblshot View Post
    Can't Northridge be running on diesel?

No. It takes a motor to run. It is fried.

Quote Originally Posted by teleo View Post
    Gotta give marketing credit on the spring pass sign on the snow stake for the big dump. Brilliant.
    One of our fellow bloggers sent me a private message about doing this and we were just in the process of discussing. Since he sent it privately, I won't disclose the handle unless he/she wants, but I did appreciate the idea.

How many people today? I here the valley sold out of rooms and I saw 22 acres almost filled up.

Can someone tell the liftie at the bottom of the valley house today to stop, stopping the lift for every, person under 4'. The ride time on that lift was 15-20 minuets with all the stops. I thought the carpet was supposed to reduce stops? I am convinced those carpets increase stops, especially with people not familiar, and there were a few empty chairs despite the line being long.

I heard 9,000 but I am sure the real numbers will be published.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I heard 9,000 but I am sure the real numbers will be published.

Wrong day to brew the second pot of coffee and catch-up with friends over breakfast. It was the first time parking in lot f. Holy cow there were tons of people. Glad slidebrook was open and north was much less crowded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    Yes, that is correct. There will be some different options and depending upon how many days you plan to ski here will determine the best pass for you. Don't do the math until you see all the prices for next year.
    After five of the best ski days in recent memory...question about next season's pricing. It appears that money for seasonal programs is also due by the May 3 deadline. Will seasonal programs increase in price after the early deadline similar to how pass prices have increased in years past? Killington offers a payment plan, three installments due by Oct 1 with a 2% admin fee. I think Epic is on sale at the early price until the fall, effectively creating its own payment plan. I had no issue buying passes in May and programs in September, but I'd rather not lay out $5k (4 passes and 2 programs) now if I don't have to. Win-were payment plans ever considered?

[QUOTE=noworriesvt;227257]After five of the best ski days in recent memory...question about next season's pricing. It appears that money for seasonal programs is also due by the May 3 deadline. Will seasonal programs increase in price after the early deadline similar to how pass prices have increased in years past? Killington offers a payment plan, three installments due by Oct 1 with a 2% admin fee. I think Epic is on sale at the early price until the fall, effectively creating its own payment plan. I had no issue buying passes in May and programs in September, but I'd rather not lay out $5k (4 passes and 2 programs) now if I don't have to. Win-were payment plans ever considered?

The reason we sell passes in the spring at lower prices is to have cash to do summer maintenance projects, so we have not considered payment plans for that reason. In the past a number of people have asked if they could buy seasonal programs in the spring along with their passes so that is why we decided to do that this year at the same price as last year. There will most likely be a slight increase in price in the fall.

[QUOTE=winjr;227259]
    Quote Originally Posted by noworriesvt View Post
    After five of the best ski days in recent memory...question about next season's pricing. It appears that money for seasonal programs is also due by the May 3 deadline. Will seasonal programs increase in price after the early deadline similar to how pass prices have increased in years past? Killington offers a payment plan, three installments due by Oct 1 with a 2% admin fee. I think Epic is on sale at the early price until the fall, effectively creating its own payment plan. I had no issue buying passes in May and programs in September, but I'd rather not lay out $5k (4 passes and 2 programs) now if I don't have to. Win-were payment plans ever considered?

The reason we sell passes in the spring at lower prices is to have cash to do summer maintenance projects, so we have not considered payment plans for that reason. In the past a number of people have asked if they could buy seasonal programs in the spring along with their passes so that is why we decided to do that this year at the same price as last year. There will most likely be a slight increase in price in the fall.
    Thanks Win. I completely get it, it was just a bit of a surprise when I realized I had to come up with double the amount of money now...

Just bought For30's passes for my wife and I for next season. Sadly, she turned 30 on Saturday so we had to get her a big girl pass for next season. Still, $1100 for our passes for next season is a great deal. Leaves us plenty to hand over to Sean and Rich at the end of each day.

I only got to do a half day on Wednesday last week, but it had to be one of the best ski days of my life, if not THE best. I have skied in Switzerland, CO, UT and BC...never had I had a powder day like that in any of those places. I was skiing stuff so deep it was up to my chest in some drifts. We'll be talking about that storm for years.

Nice! I bought my For30s the other night.

Really disappointed the written snow report had no mention of the entire mountain being closed due to wind...or even a mention about wind being an issue at all.

It was only if you went to the lift status tab...but why do that when there's no mention of trouble on the report?

Even at 2pm still no mention the entire mountain is on hold. I got halfway there until a friend text me they were closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarbushskier9 View Post
    Really disappointed the written snow report had no mention of the entire mountain being closed due to wind...or even a mention about wind being an issue at all.

It was only if you went to the lift status tab...but why do that when there's no mention of trouble on the report?

Even at 2pm still no mention the entire mountain is on hold. I got halfway there until a friend text me they were closed.
    The best way to get real time updates is to get our app. Dispatch updates the status of all lifts as soon as they occur.

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    If you want cash for the summer projects, I'll also buy 2018/2019 season passes now at today's prices - 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by BarkingDog View Post
    If you want cash for the summer projects, I'll also buy 2018/2019 season passes now at today's prices - 20%.
    We would jump at that too!