Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
Does someone not familiar with SB see those same ads though? Many of the ads I see online are due to having visited a website for that company recently. Then after that you are "targeted" with those ads. When I was shopping for a new truck, all the ads were suddenly related to that. After i went to the mountain collective website I've now started seeing lots of ads for that. Problem is I'm seeing them after I know about these things already.

With the way online advertising works, I don't put much faith in it to hit new people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your right, It seems that they are retargeting only consumers that go to the mountain collective pass site and Sugarbush site. The marketing department should be targeting consumers who show interest in skiing. Such as consumers how go onto this site, Alpine zone, epic ski etc.. They could even target consumers that have gone on other ski resorts sites. Sugarbush could then set up campaign groups based on the demographics they are looking for in certain geographic locations based on Sugarbush's target demographic.