Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dblshot View Post
    No spring fling or steins super cold gun powder? That's a bummer.
    Stein's under the guns would have been sweet. I was hoping last weekend after they turned off Spring Fling that they would have fired up Stein's for Sunday. One can always dream

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Orca View Post
    HUGE PROPS for Win and Co. on the new pass pricing and MC association!

I'll be renewing all my passes for next year. In doing so, I'll be sending just as many dollars to SB as for this year. But, MC is a great addition and the pricing feels more balanced.

Thank you, Win and Co. I believe your MC association will raise the profile of Sugarbush significantly.

"welcome back to Sugarbush!

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Stein's under the guns would have been sweet. I was hoping last weekend after they turned off Spring Fling that they would have fired up Stein's for Sunday. One can always dream
    Stein's would have required some digging... quite a bit of digging actually. They were grooming it last Friday night, burying the towers and hydrants even more.

Quote Originally Posted by Orca View Post
    HUGE PROPS for Win and Co. on the new pass pricing and MC association!

I'll be renewing all my passes for next year. In doing so, I'll be sending just as many dollars to SB as for this year. But, MC is a great addition and the pricing feels more balanced.

Thank you, Win and Co. I believe your MC association will raise the profile of Sugarbush significantly.
    Thank you Orca. Couldn't talk about this ahead of time, but we had been planning a response for awhile anticipating what was coming.

Quote Originally Posted by shadyjay View Post
    Stein's would have required some digging... quite a bit of digging actually. They were grooming it last Friday night, burying the towers and hydrants even more.
    Makes sense. Us non-snow makers have a tendency to forget about that part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow at the pass changes!! Can't believe Stowe has that much effect on the market...that's some crazy stuff for the industry. To have one mountain dictate prices its nuts economically.

What is the over/under on snowcam views the next 72 hrs for Sugarbush snow cam..

I hope the web came breaks for ever, I prefer the old school method, "you have to go to know".

How much wind typically necessitates a wind hold? I assume direction matters.

I would anticipate wind holds with this type of storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dblshot View Post
    I would anticipate wind holds with this type of storm.
    Windholds are as much of a function of direction of direction as velocity. It is all about the swaying of the chairs to make sure all is safe. Winds after a Nor'Easter are typically strong and as the name suggests are from the North. Looking at this mornings forecast, the winds are not anticipated to be as strong as one would normally see from a storm like this but it will all depend on its exact track. I would anticipate we could have some lifts impacted but not all on Wednesday and after that the risk should be less and the weekend is shaping up to be a really nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    Windholds are as much of a function of direction of direction as velocity. It is all about the swaying of the chairs to make sure all is safe. Winds after a Nor'Easter are typically strong and as the name suggests are from the North. Looking at this mornings forecast, the winds are not anticipated to be as strong as one would normally see from a storm like this but it will all depend on its exact track. I would anticipate we could have some lifts impacted but not all on Wednesday and after that the risk should be less and the weekend is shaping up to be a really nice one.
    I'm ready to roll Wednesday evening. So excited. Forecast is near perfect through the weekend.

Got up last night, wife gave me the hall pass! Next 2 day should be Epic! (Should we not say that on the sugarbush board?) ok, how's Bibical? NWS just upped the totals to 36 inches. I'm hopping you don't even see the snow stake by tomorrow. It actually would be kind of cool for big dumps if they did not clean the stake.

Gotta give marketing credit on the spring pass sign on the snow stake for the big dump. Brilliant.

Grumble grumble stuck in Ma until Thursday night....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk