Name the snow stake rabbit

There's a rabbit that shows up occasionally on the snow stake webcam. There are almost always foot prints around the snow stake. So, I pose a challenge for the few people who click through warnings that this is a deceptive website: name the rabbit. Somehow collectively we'll select the best name. Maybe we'll even name a woods trail after it, too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Snowy! (I'm not very creative...sorry!)

Stu?

(mmmm rabbit stew)

Should train him to wipe the snow off. Or at least wipe the snow and frost that builds up on the ruler, Always looks like there's a pile right in front of the ruler that's a couple inches higher than the snow. The rabbit could be instrumental in keeping that clean lol

I'd just name him Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by djd66 View Post
    Whitey?
    Winnie

I think there's an obvious name that no one has yet mentioned....."Bushy". It fits!

Joining up for the season. We are going to put in a better stake so the rabbit can see it more clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    Joining up for the season. We are going to put in a better stake so the rabbit can see it more clearly.
    Hah. Welcome back Win!

It's the "Be better hare". Sorry. That's horrible, but I had the thought and had to say it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Good to have you back Win!

Any chance of putting an easy to read thermometer next to the stake? I know the temps at 3 mountain altitudes are posted on conditions site, but a thermometer would be another simple data point.

Thanks!!

Hip Hop
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

Quote Originally Posted by sugarbushskier View Post
    Good to have you back Win!

Any chance of putting an easy to read thermometer next to the stake? I know the temps at 3 mountain altitudes are posted on conditions site, but a thermometer would be another simple data point.

Thanks!!
    I will take a look at that not sure it will work.
    The app has the three levels and it is tied to our snowmaking
    System so Inthink that will be the most reliable.