Thread: Disc Golf?

Disc Golf?

Anyone know what happened to the upper mountain Disc Golf course? I notice their website only lists the base one now. Granted I only played it once a couple years ago, but I thought it was pretty cool. One of my discs may even still be somewhere on the Domino headwall!

Where was (is) the first hole for the upper mountain disc golf course?

Played the base course a few weeks back, heading back up next week and wouldn't mind tossing the upper course if it's still around.

It is definitely gone. When I went for a hike a few weeks ago there was no sign of at least the first few holes. The first hole was behind Allyn's lodge. I'm still curious what happened to it.

I would guess not enough people used it.

I guess another round on the lower 18 it is!

Quote Originally Posted by Benski View Post
    I would guess not enough people used it.
    Possible...although I wouldn't have thought it really costs that much to maintain year to year. I thought it was a unique experience when I played it a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    Possible...although I wouldn't have thought it really costs that much to maintain year to year. I thought it was a unique experience when I played it a few years ago.
    I asked and they confirmed that due to very little use they chose to just maintain the lower course.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Was just reading the 2016-2017 Sugarbush magazine that came in the mail today...there's mention that for 2017 they will have a new "super-easy nine-hole" course in the base area as well as a "more challenging" nine-hole course at the top of Gadd Peak.