Camping at Mt. Ellen.

I noticed for the Vt mountain biking fest you can bike at Mt. Ellen.

https://vmba.org/civicrm/event/info?reset=1&id=98

Are you normal allowed to do that or is it just for this one special event?

Also nice to see Sugarbush getting some attention for its mountain biking trails.
    Last edited by Benski; 04-29-2016 at 12:55 PM.

I think the camping is at mt ellen but the actual biking will be at LP and the trails throughout the valley.

There are a few new bike trails at Mt Ellen

Actually they are building trails that will connect over to the catamount trail so you can go up to Dana hill via techy or maybe a new trail over to camelshump-enchanted forest.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Not a bad idea. Though what the valley needs is some easier "flow style" downhill trails. Killington is going to start running three lifts this summer for mountain biking. i think sugarbush should conceder adding running gate house with a few easier trails off of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Benski View Post
    Not a bad idea. Though what the valley needs is some easier "flow style" downhill trails. Killington is going to start running three lifts this summer for mountain biking. i think sugarbush should conceder adding running gate house with a few easier trails off of it.
    According to the guys that I talked to that were working on the trails at Mt Ellen it seemed like they were creating easier, flow style trails

Quote Originally Posted by WWF-VT View Post
    According to the guys that I talked to that were working on the trails at Mt Ellen it seemed like they were creating easier, flow style trails
    I mean downhill trails. I doubt they are going to start running the gmx in the summer any time soon.