2016/2017 Season Passes

Just saw the 2016/2017 passes posted on the sugarbush website. For the all mountain 7 pass if I'm reading it right there's an additional cost of $30 to add on the summer option. Anyone know if this is right? Last year that was included for the all mountain 7 and only an addon for other passes I'm pretty sure.

It's probably just me, but does anyone else get a little tweaked off that a For20s pass is less expensive than a Youth Pass? It's only $10 difference, but I don't understand the pricing strategy that makes the youth pass more expensive.

And for passes in general, SB is clearly not worried about the newly announced peaks Pass and Max Pass options stealing customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxtop Willie View Post
    It's probably just me, but does anyone else get a little tweaked off that a For20s pass is less expensive than a Youth Pass? It's only $10 difference, but I don't understand the pricing strategy that makes the youth pass more expensive.

And for passes in general, SB is clearly not worried about the newly announced peaks Pass and Max Pass options stealing customers.
    venturing a guess its because the youth pass is paid for by the parents, while the for20's is bought by the actual consumer who would not be able to afford a full price $1,000+ pass. So lower the price and make less money instead of no money, and also 20 year old drink a lot of booze at castlerock.

Quote Originally Posted by blakeslee_a View Post
    venturing a guess its because the youth pass is paid for by the parents, while the for20's is bought by the actual consumer who would not be able to afford a full price $1,000+ pass. So lower the price and make less money instead of no money, and also 20 year old drink a lot of booze at castlerock.
    Fake IDs are nice things.

And I'd agree with you that they are playing on the upper middle class parents buying their kids passes...while in your 20s your parents hopefully aren't paying for much of your stuff anymore.

Is the $1,149 the early season pass price. They don't mention that this price will go up after a certain date?
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Is the $1,149 the early season pass price. They don't mention that this price will go up after a certain date?
    Gotta be.

I see they updated the website:

"Summer – Add a 2016 Summer Season Pass. FREE."

Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    I saw a banner in waitsfield advertising that the early prices are good until may 4th.