Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MRG says they received 3-5 during the day today, so I'd guess SB should be right around that as well.

So I just went on the website and it says zero 24 hour, and zero 48 hour. Which is not even possible because I was there yesterday and they got snow.

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    So I just went on the website and it says zero 24 hour, and zero 48 hour. Which is not even possible because I was there yesterday and they got snow.
    I was there today - it definitely snowed. Not sure what the total was - as it was blowing all over the place. I would guess 3-5 is about right. Bummer we could not get on the lifts today. Tomorrow should be real nice!

I'm thinking they didn't update the snow totals since they want to wait until patrol or someone has a chance to actually look at the snow stakes. My guess is with the lifts shut down all day they didn't go up the hill to do that later today.

In village 2-4 but wind transported ,it blew somewhere !! Today will be nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately all of the current Boston forecasts call for the weekend storm to be more coastal & southerly of Vermont. Of course, as we all know, this can change. I am doing my best to assist a more northerly flow as I am leavimg for Utah tomorrow. But even Josh Fox is doubtful.

http://madriverglenweather.blogspot....ppears-to.html
    Stan

"There's No Cure For Life"

Site says 4". Probably the best guess considering the level of the wind yesterday pushing around the snow. They are opening castlerock and are saying 100% open. Hopefully they are underestimating.
    Trouble with you is the trouble with me,
    Got two good eyes but we still don’t see!

Quote Originally Posted by gostan View Post
    Unfortunately all of the current Boston forecasts call for the weekend storm to be more coastal & southerly of Vermont. Of course, as we all know, this can change. I am doing my best to assist a more northerly flow as I am leavimg for Utah tomorrow. But even Josh Fox is doubtful.

http://madriverglenweather.blogspot....ppears-to.html
    There is no model support for us to get anything right now. I'm still holding out hope for a miracle but there is no science behind it. Gonna keep the faith until tonight. If no major shift north by then, I'm done.