Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 game on

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    same here. keep waiting and waiting.... unbelievable.
    It will happen in 2016....December!!

Quote Originally Posted by phin View Post
    went up to jay this past friday to get some tree skiing in. it was well worth it.

i thought this past weekend at the bush ended up being better than i had anticipated. ski patrol looked pretty busy though -- lots of spills/collisions. the collision that happened next to the bravo lift line did not look good. hopefully that lady ended up being okay.
    Badly shaken up but OK.

Really nice first spring skiing day today as the sun came out after yesterday's 2" squall. The snow will soften up more and forecast for the weekend is looking good at this point. We will get some rain on Thursday, but there is a chance it could end up with some upslope snow early Friday am. Plenty of snow left for some nice spring skiing, and we are still hoping to be skiing the first weekend in May if at all possible. We put probe in Stein's today and there is well in excess of 6 feet there possibly 6-8" after the whales were not down and it was groomed, and it hasn't really softened up yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    Really nice first spring skiing day today as the sun came out after yesterday's 2" squall. The snow will soften up more and forecast for the weekend is looking good at this point. We will get some rain on Thursday, but there is a chance it could end up with some upslope snow early Friday am. Plenty of snow left for some nice spring skiing, and we are still hoping to be skiing the first weekend in May if at all possible. We put probe in Stein's today and there is well in excess of 6 feet there possibly 6-8" after the whales were not down and it was groomed, and it hasn't really softened up yet. Maybe tomorrow.

Any chance Organgrinder is groomed within the next week. Miss skiing it, been to icey.

FIS was just perfect today. Super G turns laid over hard. Diamond and Bravo ok too if a little icy in the troughs. GMX down for an hour but back up by 2.

Quote Originally Posted by winjr View Post
    Do you do a core analysis of the snow too?

This weekend could be a nice spring one , let's do runs on the street and enjoy the sun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else getting Google Phishing scam warnings when visiting this site? Has it been flagged?

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    Anyone else getting Google Phishing scam warnings when visiting this site? Has it been flagged?
    Yes. Every time I ascess it.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky View Post
    confirmed

bring your sunscreen this weekend folks. no one wants a sunburn.

Yes. Just started this week. The phising thing.

I saw it earlier this week in Firefox. I reported it as a false positive and told it to ignore it since I saw nothing wrong with the site. Firefox hasn't warned me since...

Quote Originally Posted by cdskier View Post
    I saw it earlier this week in Firefox. I reported it as a false positive and told it to ignore it since I saw nothing wrong with the site. Firefox hasn't warned me since...
    i got the same thing in firefox and also on the ipad

Quote Originally Posted by HowieT2 View Post
    i got the same thing in firefox and also on the ipad
    Me too and our firewall was preventing access.

Tonight we have a really heavy grooming plan as it will be below freezing top to bottom and everything will set up nicely.
    The groomers on both sides will patch together where needed and set up everything for an epic spring day. We are winching Ripcord, Stein's and FIS so the corn on them when the sun hits should be sweet. Bring the right wax and sunscreen and enjoy the beach party in the CR/Timbers courtyard.

Had some nice soft runs today and tomorrow will be better everywhere we have made snow.

Anyone else checking the website get a look at the Photo of the Day this morning? It was pretty hilarious.

I'm not sure if it was a joke or not, but the Photo of the Day was of basically a river of ice down some trail. I mean you can ice skate down that. I was really surprised as that didn't look to be helping the marketing campaign of "we still have snow." It was so awesome I had to take a screen shot.

Two hours later I went back and the photo was replaced with a shot of spring fling lol. It couldn't have been a more appropriate 180...from a photo of pure ice to a nice white trail.

Also the tone in the snow report changed completely as soon as John Atkinson updated it at 10am...I don't know who Nadene Rowell (sp?) is on the snow phone but she was pretty down this morning about the rain, then Atkinson jumps in and its a fantastic day out there.